20 fun ideas to add to your Las Vegas Summer Bucket List
Summer is unofficially here! (After Memorial Day it's summer, right?!) Summer goes by way too quickly, so a bucket list is a great way to make sure you make the most of it.
Here’s my summer bucket ideas, as well as some of yours. Thank you to everyone who submitted some of their ideas!
Save this post and use it to make your own summer bucket list.
1. Golf (Angel Park pictured)
2. Swim at Wet n' Wild Las Vegas and Cowabunga Bay Las Vegas
3. Pick fruit at Gilcrease Orchard
4. Visit 7 Magic Mountains
5. Host a barbecue
6. Watch an Aviators baseball game
7. Hike at Mount Charleston and Red Rock Canyon
8. Make homemade ice cream
9. Watch a movie in the backyard
10. Go to the Shark Reef Aquarium
11. Race at Las Vegas Mini Grand Prix
12. Have a neighborhood lemonade stand
13. Go to Marvel’s Avengers Stations
14. Explore the Springs Preserve
15. Feed the stingrays at Seaquest
16. Play at Discovery Museum
17. Try out a new park and splash pad
18. Water balloon fight
19. Visit The Neon Museum Las Vegas
20. Watch the Bellagio fountains and conservatory